What is Cyfle Cymru?
Cyfle Cymru is a service which helps people with substance misuse issues and/or mental health conditions into work, education or training.
How can we help?
Cyfle Cymru provides the support you need to find the right job, training opportunity or qualifications.
- one-to-one guidance from a peer mentor who can draw on their own experience of substance misuse, recovery and/or mental health conditions
- specialist employment support, including volunteering opportunities, and help and advice on how to search and apply for jobs
We work closely with major employers to ensure we’ve got the connections you need to find a rewarding new job.
We’re experienced in treatment and rehabilitation and understand your recovery, so you can trust us to help you make the right decisions.
Our help and support can continue after you enter employment, training or education to help you settle in.
Who is eligible?
We can support you towards and into work if you:
- are aged 25 or over
- live in the Dyfed, Gwent, North Wales, Powys or Western Bay areas
- are long-term unemployed or economically inactive
- are in recovery from substance misuse and/or mental health issues
Get in touch
Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more about how we can help.
Search Cyfle Cymru on Facebook or call us on
- 01267 231 634 if you’re in Dyfed
Ceredigion, Pembrokeshire, Carmarthenshire
- 01633 258 489 if you’re in Gwent
Monmouthshire, Newport, Caerphilly, Blaenau Gwent, Torfaen
- 0300 777 2256 if you’re in North Wales
Wrexham, Flintshire, Denbighshire, Conwy, Gwynedd, Isle of Anglesey
Details of our drop in sessions in North Wales
- 01686 207 111 if you’re in Powys
- 01792 646 421 if you’re in Western Bay
Swansea, Neath Port Talbot, Bridgend