What is Cyfle Cymru – Peer Mentoring Service?
Cyfle Cymru peer mentors help people to develop confidence, and provide support to access training, qualifications and work experience.
We help people affected by substance misuse and/or mental health conditions to gain the skills necessary to enter the world of work.
How can we help?
One-to-one support from a peer mentor
Our peer mentors draw on their own experience of substance misuse, recovery, and/or mental health conditions. They understand what you are going through, and can be with you when you face new experiences.
Our expertise in treatment and recovery means you can trust us to help you make the right decisions.
Specialist support and opportunities
- access to qualifications and training
- a chance to give something back to your community
- real-life work experience
- help to search and apply for jobs
- continuing support after you enter work, training or education to help you settle in
Who is eligible?
We can support you towards and into work if you:
- are aged 16 to 24 and not in employment, education or training
- you are aged 25 or over and long-term unemployed or economically inactive
- you live in the Dyfed, Gwent, North Wales, Powys or Western Bay
- you are in recovery from substance misuse and/or mental health issues
Complete our referral form
Get in touch
Email us on email@example.com to find out more about how we can help.
Search Cyfle Cymru on Facebook or call us on
- 01267 231 634 if you’re in Dyfed
Ceredigion, Pembrokeshire, Carmarthenshire
- 01633 258 489 if you’re in Gwent
Monmouthshire, Newport, Caerphilly, Blaenau Gwent, Torfaen
- 0300 777 2256 if you’re in North Wales
Wrexham, Flintshire, Denbighshire, Conwy, Gwynedd, Isle of Anglesey
Details of our drop in sessions in North Wales
- 01686 207 111 if you’re in Powys
- 01792 646 421 if you’re in Western Bay
Swansea, Neath Port Talbot, Bridgend