The COVID-19 pandemic has had a huge impact on many of our lives and the Gwent Out of Work Service can help you if you’re one of those who have been negatively affected. If you’ve been furloughed, or are experiencing short-term unemployment, this Welsh Government funded scheme aims to help get you back on your feet.
Who is eligible?
We can support you towards and into work if you:
- are aged 25+.
- living in Gwent.
- are short term unemployed or have been furloughed.
- have experienced difficulties with mental health or substance misuse.
Our team is made up of organisations who specialise in substance misuse and mental health issues. The focus of our service is to build confidence and support participants back into work. Participants will have opportunities to:
- take part in online workshops (Topics including Conflict Management & Goal Setting).
- work with our Employability Specialists on CV writing, Interview Techniques, Job searching and more.
- up-skill and gain qualifications through online training courses.
- build confidence by accessing volunteering opportunities and work placements.
- talk to a peer mentors who can offer advice and guidance on employability and wellbeing in one to one sessions.
Think you could benefit from this service?
You can fill out our referral form here.
If you would like to know more, please contact: email@example.com.
You can also find us on social media: